REHAU profile core
1. Ensures excellent stability and torsional rigidity making it possible to build larger windows without steel reinforcement.
2. Six-chambered frame.
Provides unmatched thermal insulation, surpassing the requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy R-5 Window program and making achievement of German Passivhaus standard possible.
3. Compression-seal technology. Reduces closing pressure significantly, making window operation easy and extending the service life.
4. Multiple locking points surrounding the sash provide extra security, tighter seal and greater comfort.
5. Integrated reinforcement system with screw bosses Allows the highest installation stability and security 3/32" (53 mm) glazing channel.
6. Accommodates triple glazing, increasing both energy efficiency and acoustical properties.